- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- I am always available on:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- skype: renato_fajdiga
- social networks are on the top of the page
- From October 2014, I started working on position Application Consultant where I work on implementation, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics NAV system in various environments.
- From March 2014, until October 2014 I was intern on position Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer where I gained knowledge about basic concepts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
- From February 2012. until July 2012. I was intern at Microsoft Innovation Center in Varaždin where I had internship as a part of Young Innovative Career Trackers education program. In Microsoft Innovation Center I work on my skills about ERP and CRM systems working on projects, and also additionally educated myself in project management, customer relationship and event management. I participated in planning, organization and executing various events in which Microsoft Innovation Center was organizer.
- From September 2012 until September 2014 I was student at Faculty of Organization and Informatics at graduate study program Organization of Business Systems. I graduated with master thesis: “Implementation ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV using RapidStart Services.” and I gained my M.inf academic title.
- From September 2013 to February 2014. I was student on Erasmus exchange in Graz, Austria where I studied on two universities:
- University of Graz, Master Program: Master in Business Administration
- Graz University of Technology, Master Program: Software Development and Business Administration
- From October 2011 to February 2012 I participated in Young Innovative Career Tracker program on course Business Practitioner where I gained various business skills like leadership, motivation, negotiation, presentation and sales skills. Also like part of Business Practitioner program I attended Project Management workshops where I learned about Project Management from basics to the master class level using SimulTrain tool.
- From October 2011 to February 2012 I was part of Young Innovative Career Tracker program on course Business Analyst where I worked with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and gained various technical skills from ERP and CRM systems.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (from basic concepts to the level IT System Specialist) – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Customer Relationship Management (from basic concepts to the level IT System Specialist) – Microsoft Dynamcis CRM 2011.
- In September 2008 I enrolled Faculty of Organization and Informatics at undergraduate study program Business and Information Systems where I gained various knowledge about business process, business itself and IT knowledge. I worked on bachelor thesis: “Project management with emphasis on the risks of introducing information technology projects” and become bachelor in Information Science in September 2012.
- I speak two foreign languages:
- English on level B2 / Upper – Intermediate in reading, writing, speaking, listening.
- German on level A2 / Elementary in reading, writing, speaking, listening
- I own very good communication and presentation skills which I gained working on various projects related to my formal and informal education.
- From organizational skills I will mention capability of working in team, managing the team and learning ability.
- Computer skills that I own are:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Level of knowledge: very good. Years of Experience: 3)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (Level of knowledge: very good. Years of Experience: 2)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Level of knowledge: very good. Years of Experience: 10+)
- Working with Computers (Level of knowledge: very good. Years of Experience: 10+)
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013 (Level of knowledge: good. Years of Experience: 2)
- Programming (Level of knowledge: sufficiently. Years of Experience: 4)
- I have driving license for B category of vehicle
- From July 2010. I am member of Microsoft Student Partner student union.
- 98-349 Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Windows® Operating System Fundamentals, Microsoft Innovation Center, June 2011
- 98-364 Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Database Administration Fundamentals, Microsoft Innovation Center, April 2012
- ITIL & ISO 20000 Foundation, ZIH – Zavod za informatičku djelatnost Hrvatske, February 2014
- DAT207x: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI, edx.org
- Dynamics Credentialed Professional – Core Application Setup Microsoft Dynamics NAV, DynamicsPRO, June 2017.
People with whom I worked about me
“Renato je pokazao izvrsno snalaženje i u područjima koja mu nisu od prije dobro poznata. Vrlo je brz i korektan. Nove softverske alate upoznaje s lakoćom.”
Renata Pavletić, direktorica ESKA d.o.o
“Renato has been MSP while I was Lead of the program in Croatia. He is very professional and positive person. Renato is a team player, great organizer and give his best to help you and empower you. Renato is great person to work with.”
Marko Sever, Technology transfer manager